Thursday, 20 September 2012

Superman Returns

So after four weeks I finally touched down on English soil at about 7:30pm last night.

My flight left from Singapore at 9:15am local time, and after a brief stop in New Delhi I was headed back to London. The flight was a bit chaotic, including one moment where the pilot of my flight between Singapore and India admitted that he'd caused us all extra stress by parking the plane in the wrong part of the terminal!

Hard to believe that it was 28 days since I left for Singapore, and although it has seemed like time has travelled pretty slowly, in a way it also feels like just yesterday I was leaving.

I think I have done a fairly good job of summarising my stay in Singapore so there will be no sentimental 'I learned something today' thoughts on this page, only an expression of how much I enjoyed a return to the Far East.

I have only visited four countries in Asia, but each one of them has been vastly different, and brought me an extreme amount of joy whilst being in their surroundings - Singapore was no different.
Although the outcome of my trip was slightly different to what I expected, it was an enjoyable trip, and I look forward to the opportunity to return one day and return to several of the places I have visited, as well as getting the opportunity to explore new ones!

This blog serves as a good reminder of the enjoyment that I had whilst in Singapore, and I hope that anyone who has read my entries has been able to share in my wonderful memories.

Until next time

I hear everything. You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior, but every day I hear people crying for one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment